Cosplay Photoshoot - Luka Megurine

By 11:14:00 AM , , , , , , ,

My first cosplay photoshoot is over and done!

I can't say that I invested so much effort into this cosplay, since it didn't mean any special preparations apart from wig and make-up.

I'm still not used to color lenses! They're literally killing me!

Well, I wanted to show you, dear Reader, the result of my struggling as a beginner cosplayer until East European Comic Con (which I will videoblog too!)

Character: Luka Megurine (Vocaloid), Just Be Friends Outfit
















I should have had the flower crown too, but since the photoshoot was made at the countryside, I had completely forgotten to take it! Anyway, here is my attempt at cosplaying my favorite Vocaloid!























This cosplay has been so easy to make and the photoshoot was great fun, except the part when my wig flew all around and I could barely see anything...also I'm not even talking about how I felt like the horses were going to kill me. Maybe they hate pink things, who knows?

Please leave your opinions in the comment section below dear Reader, help me improve :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments